Thursday, 14 June 2012

SYL - Week 23

This week was all about Decluttering your wardrobe. 


We did this bit in our clean up last week but I still wanted to write a short blog about it.


I wasn't sure I was ever going to get Sophie, 12 years old, to downside her wardrobe! She is such a lover of clothes, which I'm sure will only get stronger as she grows! She has so many clothes but never anything to wear lol. Such a girl. Well I was pleasantly surprised. Sophie loved the thought of a clean out. She loved being able to get some extra space in her room, which used to be the playroom. So she was in!


Cameron, 14, wasn't as impressed or excited about clearing everything but he did manage to help and was great with the toddlers while we worked.


Hubby, Trav, was fantastic as well. I don't think he needed to get rid of many clothes but he was great for carrying the bags and delivering them to the Salvos for me :)


I really feel like things are coming together. Today we are applying for a new house to rent and I'm so excited about the chance to start fresh, find homes for everything and keep it that way. Now we just cross our fingers that we get this great house!


Oh, I almost forgot about the best bit! I will have my very own sewing room!! My business, Little Hannah Bear, will be a fully fledged business in 2 weeks and I will hopefully have my own space to grow my dream. Maybe one day I will have a room as lovely as this..



2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad Ashton is at that age where I can organise his wardrobe and it's still manageable I'm dreading as he gets older and keeping him organised I hope it stays easy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep life is interesting when they realise they can control their own wardrobe a little haha. I am slowly teaching my teenagers that life is much simpler if they just keep their own stuff organised! We're getting there

      Delete