Monday, 25 June 2012

SYL - Week 25

Ahhhh a "catch your breath" week. I need this for a few reasons, mostly because I am so busy I can barely take a breath but also because I need to stop, again, and remind myself of how far I have come.



Moving house, starting my own business, sewing for and attending markets, so many things happening this week and continuing for the month of July. I love all of these things, I just wish they were spaced out a little.

I am being pushed out of my comfort zone but I am getting there. I have to make phone calls and organise things like a window repairer and possibly removalists. I still dislike using the phone but I am getting better at just doing it, not over thinking it, and getting it out of the way before I have time to turn it in to a big deal in my head.

I am going to slow down, prioritise and find my way through all of this. I will not stop.


Life hasn't become easier, it is just as full, busy and difficult as it has always been. I am just stronger, wiser and more centred than I used to be so life seems a little more navigatable. (I know that's not a real word but I think it should be, it looks pretty good to me haha).

So this weeks challenge for me is to take a breath, look for the path through and take it slowly, one step at a time, all the way to the end.

Jo

ps. I am hoping that I won't miss any link ups while I move house but I am unsure, I will be writing and will catch up when I get back if I lose internet service for a while!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the moving... and well done on getting your stuff to the markets - must feel great! I love that quote about live not getting any easier - but us getting stronger. I feel just like that as well... stronger, but when I look around at how my days are I actually think they are more challenging and busier than ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far the move is going well! I am feeling less stressed and stronger all the time and I know that this challenge is still helping me every single week. I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling stronger as well xo

      Delete
  2. Good Luck with the move Jo! You have had a very busy year, doing so many great things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel. I can't wait to be blogging about my new, clean, warm, amazingly decluttered and organised house!! Might just be a few weeks off yet! hahaha

      Delete